TenderBoard’s Supplier Forms function allows buyers to send digital forms to their suppliers to request for information. This guide explains how you can complete the form and submit it to the Buyer.
- When a buyer sends you a Supplier Form, an email will be sent to you titled ”A Form Requires Your Submission”.
Figure 1 – Email Received from TenderBoard
- Click “Submit” to open the form on TenderBoard website in a new tab on your browser.
Figure 2 – Supplier Form for completion
Fill in all required fields to be able to proceed. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*). The “Save to Draft” button enables saving partially completed forms. You will be able to complete the form later where it was left off.
Figure 3 – Save to Draft button
- Once the form has been completed, click on “Preview Submission” to preview the completed form before submitting. You will not be able to proceed if there are any mandatory fields that you have not completed.
Figure 4 – Preview Submission button
- On the Preview page, click “Confirm” to submit the prequalification form.
Figure 5 – confirm button
- Upon successful submission, you will be brought to the Thank You page and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
If you require further technical assistance on TenderBoard platform, you may contact us at email@example.com