Invited to submit a proposal on TenderBoard?
Watch the video or follow our step-by-step guide here to submit your quotation:
1. In the email invitation you received, click on the orange button “View Details and Submit Here“. This will bring you to the RFQ listing page on TenderBoard.
3. Click on the “Submit your Bid” button on the top right hand corner of the page
4. Fill in all required fields on the bid submission form
- Currency: Select your preferred currency for your quotation
- Unit Pricing: Insert the unit price for your product
- Quantity: Input the total quantity you’re quoting for
- Delivery Charge: Select “Yes” if you have delivery charges, or select “No” if there is no delivery charge or not required
- Add Additional Proposed Item: If you wish to propose different or additional items in the quotation, include the product in new item lines here
- GST checkbox: Be sure to check this if there is GST
- Contact Information/Additional Details: Fill in details for your proposal, and include notes to buyers if any
- Add Quotation: Upload your quotation here
- Add Another File: Upload any supporting documents for your proposal here
- When you are ready to submit, click on “Preview” to go to the preview page where you can check the entered information before submission.
5. On the preview page, click on “Confirm” to submit your quotation. You will receive an email upon successful submission.
6. After submitting your bid, you’ll be brought a summary page letting you know the bid has been submitted
7. You will also receive an email confirming that your proposal has been received.
If you face any issues, reach out to our customer success team below.
To learn more on how to maximise your TenderBoard account to help you tender better, check out our Ultimate Tendering Guide.